When all is said and done and after a couple of weeks of thinking about it, my conclusion is that from now on………..
1. I will rely on my “gut feelings” regardless of how much time I have to make a decision. ( They’re 95% + right all of the time.)
2. If after reflection I discover I’ve made a bad choice………..I’ll reconsider and react differently.
“Gut Feeling” definition: That feeling I have immediately when a pivotal moment situation happens……..it is usually instantaneous either very positive or very negative. I feel happy or sad………….uplifted or depressed!
I learned a lot from this particular pivotal moment:
1. There’s a fine line between helping and enabling!
2. Each individual’s life is that person’s personal property. Each is free to choose the paths that he/she wants to follow and must learn the lessons each one presents. “When we listen to the music, we must pay the Piper!”
3. It is not up to “us” to decide when and how much the payment will be!
4. All gifts will have no strings attached!
5. I will never knowingly enable negativity or closed mindedness.
6. I will live and inspire a positive lifestyle!
7. I will live in the Light!