I have had so many requests for more information about “Living In the Moments”!
I’m attaching a procedure that anybody can use to have a “Living in the Moments” experience!
IF you’d like to share your adventure……………send it to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Living in the Moments Procedure:
Objective: To create a happy moment for ourselves and those around us.
- Start out your day believing that you are going to have a really good day.
- Pick a time frame: It can be during lunch or a break or after the “work day” or maybe even ALL DAY!
- Tell yourself (mind and body) that you will listen to what your body is telling you and what your mind/heart guides you to do.
- When the time comes that you’ve chosen be aware of what your body is telling you; are you comfortable where you are (too hot or too cold…………change locations, etc.) / does your body feel comfortable…..or should you sit or stand or run or walk………?
Whatever your body tells you, do it so that you are listening and doing what your body tells you is the right condition for your “happy moment”.
- What is your mind/heart telling you; should you talk to that person or help that lady with the unruly children or help that old lady cross the street, throw a dollar or two in the hat of the kid playing the guitar on the street. YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO!
NOTE: Listen with your mind/heart. Open yourself to connecting with the people around you, connect with their energy. You have a 6 ft. diameter energy field surrounding you as do all things/people…………..FEEL IT AND USE IT!
Results: You will know if your time was successful in living in the moments. You’ll feel happy, fulfilled, energetic, satisfied………..AND you’ll want to do it again.
The more you use this exercise the better you’ll get at being successful. You will be happier and will make the people around you glad you “stepped into their lives!
SHARE THE LOVE! Y1 8/15/17