IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I’VE UPDATED WHAT’S GOING ON WITH THE SETH PROJECT!
And a lot has been going on, but I decided to wait until some of the clouds partied and clear skies opened up before I shared the progress. Much of the research into the inner side of our being is composed of doing and then thinking about it, letting all that we’ve learned “sink in” and then waiting for the next wave of understanding and learning to appear. It is a slow (years) process but every stage is important to the overall outcome.
Brief review of previous plateaus in The Seth Project:
1. Hypnosis: Learning the technique of guided hypnosis and meditation and exploring age regression techniques. ( See previous blog posts about The Seth Project)
2. Understanding quantum physics on a level of involvement in spiritual growth. Examining personal beliefs as related to the topics listed in #1 above.
3. Deciding what path of the many available to take when learning. I tried several different ones and then “my spiritual guides” told me, “there are only very small rocks on your path, you are on the right road, move on!” And so I have!
Some of the major lessons learned on the quest for spiritual growth:
1.The physical body dies, but the spiritual one does not!
2. What GOD is, is personal to each individual.
3. Everything is connected by energy and vibrations.
4. GOD does not make mistakes! There are no abominations!
5. YES, you can meditate! If you can “daydream, you can meditate!
6. YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE! ALWAYS!!! If you don’t like what you have, change it!
7. YOU create your own reality!
8. Guided hypnosis and meditation can heal (This will become a major part of medicine in the next two decades!)
9. Quantum physics and quantum mechanics will become “common knowledge” in the next 10 years!
10. “If you believe, you will receive!” is TRUE!!!!
11. Suicide IS NOT A SIN! IT is a LESSON!
The next steps on my path of understanding:
1. Stones: formation, choosing cleansing, using
2. Reiki Training, Scheduled, January 2019
Hey there and just love your Blogs so keep them coming!! I agree with the above, especially Number 11 as have witnessed that first hand. One of our Customers actually committed suicide while we were there cleaning for him and his wife. I have to admit I don’t know anything about Number 9 but am looking forward to you explaining it so that I can understand it one of these days. And Number 4, I say that quite a bit!! The rest are part of my daily life and will not change my mind even thought there are those who do try to change it for me. lol The Stones and Reiki Training, don’t have a clue as to what you are even talking about but am open to learn. Have a wonderful day, stay well and warm. Can not believe more rain is in the forecast but…. Love and hugs!!!