How would we live differently if we knew for CERTAIN that there is “Life After Death”?
How would we live differently if we knew for CERTAIN that there is NO “Life After Death”?
Since there is no way we can know for certain either way,
WE JUST HAVE TO “TAKE IT ON FAITH”!!!!!!
FAITH, definition; Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
- IF there is complete trust and confidence that when you die there is NOTHING!!! :
a. You can live with complete abandonment!!!!! Do anything you want to, good or bad. Live it up, when it’s over that’s it. “Live fast, die hard and leave a beautiful memory!”
b. You still have to live by the “rules of the life game”! “Choose what you will, live with it you must!” Yoda
2. If there is complete trust and confidence that when you die there is EVERYTHING!! :
a. You can live with HOPE and HAPPINESS.
b. You still have to live by the rules of the “life game”! BUT, you can work within a whole different system :
1. In that system what you do good and bad matters.
2. There is a “higher intelligence” that started the ball rolling.
3. You have something that lives on after your physical body dies, your soul. You’re part of everything that is. You are eternal. You are unique.
4. You are loved.
You were created and given free will. So you get to choose!
WHICH ROAD WILL YOU TAKE?