Do you know when you will die (bodily)? Probably not, of course if you are sick and “those medical experts” have told you the time table of probability, Maybe. BUT, you don’t ever think about it, NOT worried about it, OR think about it like it is as long way off.
Recently, we have heard about how many suicides in ALL walks of life are happening, War is still raging all over the world, people WE KNOW personally are dropping dead or getting killed in traffic accidents right here “in River City”! Note: Some of you old timers will know where that is! 🙂
SO WHAT CAN YOU DO TO BE READY?
1. What can you carry with you? Remember the weight load allowed when you get on that Lightbeam going to the end of the tunnel! Do you know how much your soul weighs?
2. Are you holding any grudges or hard feelings against anyone? Are all things that you want to/should say said and done? Think about it! As the old saying goes, “Karma is HELL”!
3. What do you think dying is like? Does it hurt? Does it take a long time?
4. After you die and get “there”……….Where is “there”?
5. What are you going to do for the “forever”? I know we’re told all about the golden streets and the harps playing with Angels singing EVERYWHERE for all of eternity, but all of that might just get OLD after the “new and shiny” wears off!
Do you want to know what happens after you have an “earthly death”?
Send me an email request, firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you the titles of 2 books that explain all of that. And NO I didn’t write the books and don’t get any kickback from the person that did. 🙂
Feel free to ask questions……….I’ll answer based on what “little I know”. 🙂
Indeed it is! You are limited only by your degree of interest. 🙂